Selection Process of Candidates:
• Receipt of client’s manpower requirement from overseas.
• Screening & short-listing candidates’ C.V. (that meets the client’s requirement) from our database that we maintain constantly.
• Candidates selected for preliminary round of interview intimated via telephone or e-mail.
• Forwarding/Submission of candidates’ updated C.V. & other relevant documents to client for selection/short-listing.
• Fix final interviews of selected candidates via Skype or by face-to-face interview with the clients.
Post Selection Process:
• Receipt of offer letter for the selected candidates from the client.
• Explaining offer details of company to candidates and confirm their acceptance as well, solving queries of candidates if any with the client relating to the job offer.
• Schedule pre-employment medical test with reputed medical centres.
• Confirm candidate’s medical clearance from medical centre (or GAMCA Medical Centres).
• Arrange for Visa Applications.
• Carry out emigration formalities & formulate insurance policy.
• Book ticket for the candidates after ensuring that all the travel formalities are complete in all respect for ease of travelling.
• Provide flight details of the selected candidate(s) to client/company two to three days prior to their departure date.
• We also assist new candidates and their dependents at the time of departure to airport.
“Client Relationship, Confidentiality and Timely Service is our core value.” We are pleased to introduce ourselves as G.K. Manpower Consultants, as one of the India's leading Manpower Recruitment Agencies for Overseas, particularly the Gulf Sector. know More